The RBI (Reserve Bank of India) recently announced that Indian Rupee notes that were printed before 2005 will not be valid for transactions after March 2014. Owners of such notes will have to get their notes exchanged for newly issued notes at bank branches after that. Each note has its year of printing printed on it, so it is easy to identify notes that...
- Top 6 Credit Cards for Online Shopping in India for 2016 June 30, 2016
- 8 Best Travel Credit Cards In India – 2016 June 20, 2016
- Explaining Debit / Credit Card Reward Points May 25, 2016
- Introducing Cardback Collections: The Best Cards for everything April 26, 2016
- Cardback Collections: Free Airport Lounge Access in India April 26, 2016